Firstly thanks for attending the recent Web Optimisation Workshops in Batemans Bay, Moruya and Narooma. Personally I had a great time meeting and speaking with you guys, especially enjoyed the great questions and discussions after each event. Oh and I must not forget the locations and facilities, these were spectacular.
Thanks again to Sarah from the Eurobodalla Shire for organising the session and we hope to bring you some more great sessions throughout the year.
As promised I have set up an area for you to get easy access to the tools and websites we discussed in the sessions, along with a few others which I found to be useful how-to’s and informative guides.
I have also enabled comments on the pages within this section and would love for you to ask any follow up questions you may have from the workshops, or if you are getting some success please share below. To combat SPAM and to maintain quality of the information in the site, I have enabled sign in to comment. Its a quick and easy process and I would really appreciate it.
First and foremost you will need a Google Account. The Google Account is your key to the Google tools we link to in the following pages.
- Benchmarking – Provides you a basis for which to focus your website optimisation.
- Search Engine Optimisation – How to get better results for search.
- Optimisation Guides – This is a growing list of good resources and guides for web optimisation
- Responsive Web – Get a good understanding of the responsive web, if you want to showcase your responsive site here, get in touch.
- Social Media Optimisation – Social media is here and you should be considering how to best optimise your channels for the best customer experience.