Im really excited about the release of Drupal 8, in this eBook from ACQUIA “5 Reasons Enterprise Marketers will love Drupal 8” ACQUIA explore and promote the key features which get us excited about the platform. It is interesting to note that out of the box Drupal 8 is mobile ready, this is a major feature and shows that the guys behind Drupal are paying attention to the market. Drupal 8 is moving away from being a Web Content Management System and into a Web Experience Management tool. This means its providing a robust framework for integrating with existing systems, being extended to deliver high value web applications to the enterprise.
Drupal 8 is based on five key premises marketers will love:
- Software for the real world—use the best tools for the job at hand
- Mobile and beyond—embrace mobile technologies
- Intuitive site administration—make managing your website easy for everyone
- The right content at the right time—deliver more relevant content
- Performance is everything—emphasize performance
Read more about the key features and find out why you should be excited by visiting Acquia.
Did I mention that 101 Web Technology is a ACQUIA Foundation Partner, with all our developers certified in the Sales, Training and Development tracks. If you are looking for a Drupal development firm with the backing of industry leading technology and system architects, you won’t go too far wrong with getting in touch with 101 Web Technology.